Merry Christmas!!! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

My friend, who resides in Toronto, Canada, sent me this shot which was taken during one of the activities of the Cavalcade of Lights, which started on Nov 25th and will end on 31st Dec, 2006.

The 40th annual Cavalcade of Lights presented by Scotiabank sets Toronto aglow with a month-long calendar of spellbinding events including spectacular fireworks, sparkling lighting displays and a holiday tour of Toronto's picturesque neighbourhoods.

In the photo, French artist Xavier de Richemont illuminates the Old City Hall, one of Toronto's most prominent buildings, with a 15 minute projection show.

And it is in this mood, I wish all my blog readers, especially those who take the trouble to comment, special mention to _butt and Angel O-liuliu, to the fat one who encouraged me to blog on and to the one who discovered me behind this blog (bleh to u), to those who gave me some link love and every one who drops by sometimes, a very Merry Christmas.

Feel embraced!

0 comments:

Post a Comment