Ku Mohon ~ Foo Hee Boon | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ku Mohon ~ Foo Hee Boon

It's been almost 4.5 months since my friend, Foo Hee Boon, passed away. I know many people still miss him. I do too. His number and SMS are still in my mobile phone. Even his e-mail addresses are still in my address book. I don't know when I will have the heart to delete these contacts *sigh*

Some of you may know that he was featured in the popular Astro programme called "Ku Mohon" which was aired in late July, 2006. His episode was the first in this series to be aired because he was their main star. That's his own words.

Due to popular request, Astro is going to air it once more on Astro Ria (Channel 4 Astro) on 18th December, 2006 (Monday) at 21:00 pm.

To those who missed the first run, or those who would like to watch it a second time, don't miss this chance. This is a show of inspiration. Please help to spread the word.


Boon, may you be happy wherever you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment