I Finally Found Cheap Wedding Favors! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, December 15, 2006

I Finally Found Cheap Wedding Favors!

My cousin is a typical Malaysian girl who thinks it's a waste of money to give wedding favors but I told her that a wedding comes but once a lifetime and there has to be something for our guests to remember our wedding by.

She agreed after much persuasion and gave me a budget to work on so I went looking for
cheap wedding favors to match her budget.

I finally found The Knot Wedding Shop, a webstore that offers top-quality supplies and novelty items for weddings. Many of these special supplies can even be personalized for free with the bridal couple's names and wedding date which I think is pretty neat.

The vast range of supplies available is competitively priced as well, and can be bought for less than USD2 each, just perfect for my cousin's budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment