F Celcom Again! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, December 29, 2006

F Celcom Again!

So the other day, I was cursing Celcom for not registering my prepaid line, despite having done so way back in July, but since their records shows something else, my line was suspended.

The Customer Care Service guy, with his broken English, took down my particulars, and told me that he's gonna do a preregistration for me, whatever that means, and that I'm supposed to go to the nearest Celcom office with my mobile phone and MyKad to do a proper registration to lift that suspension, which wasn't my fault in the first place.

So I took the afternoon off to get this settled. The guys there told me that there's nothing wrong with my line and that it is already registered. That made me look so stupid, who in hell wanna make a trip there if her line is already registered?

Shit la, they think I am so free to go there to talk to a bunch of strangers about this "problem" when it's all Celcom's fault. And I thought that I would be getting another free RM5 credit.

Double bah!

Related post:
F Celcom, F the Agents

0 comments:

Post a Comment