F Celcom, F the Agents | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 24, 2006

F Celcom, F the Agents

Last night I tried to reload my prepaid mobile line but I received an error message asking me to contact customer careline. So I thought maybe their server is down since Christmas is just round the corner and sometimes we do face problems during peak time.

After awhile I tried again, and received the same error message. So I called the customer careline that was given in the error message but it there was no option for me to talk to a human being.

I had to search for their number elsewhere and after being put on hold for about ten minutes, finally someone attended to me. I was told that my line was barred because I did not register it.

I was like, "WTF???"

I registered it way back in July with one of their agents and even received the RM5 credit bonus from Celcom and now they tell me that I DID NOT register?

Come on la, if I did not register, did he think I would be so smart to reload it?

Anyways, he told me that what he can do for me is to do a pre-registration for me over the phone. Asked me for my personal particulars but he told me to go to the Celcom office to do a proper registration.

He also told me that I have to wait four hours for my line to be unbarred.

I was like... HAH? But it's not my damn fault, why must I wait four hours? I told him, I want to reload NOW. I want to use my phone NOW.

What makes me angry is not that I do not have use of the phone when I want to but that they want me to go to their office to register, when I already did.

Last month, I was at a fair and there were lots of Celcom agents going around helping with the registration. One approached me and asked if I'm using Celcom but I told her that I already had my registration done.

Now they tell me that it's not registered! Imagine what would have happened if I only reloaded my credit after 31st December, 2006?

FFFFFFFfffffff

Oh yeah, my line was unbarred after only ten minutes but still ......

FFFFFfffffffffff

0 comments:

Post a Comment