Dilemma | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dilemma

I am sure many of us who are writing reviews or advertisements or getting paid to blog, whatever it is called, will know that many free blog hosts have terminated members' account because they say that to make money using free platforms is against their Terms of Service.

HHmmpphh maybe they want members to upgrade their accounts to premium service, then only it's not a crime to make money though blogging.

So, many members have been left in a lurch and nearly do not have enough time to transfer their reviews to a new blog. Naturally, their payment will be delayed, if they managed to transfer their posts in time to a new blog.

Thirty days waiting time is long enough, no?

I'm currently in a dilemma wondering whether I should get my own domain and host my own blog. Well, I am totally so not techie, even when I have bought a domain name and hosting space, I wouldn't know what to do with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment