Back To School | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Back To School

It is a sore point that I only have a high school diploma and I know I can do better than that, so I am going to enrol myself in an online course soon. I opted for an online course so that I can study at my own convenience and still hold my daily job.

I have decided on Capella University. This university, founded in 1993 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capella Education Company based in Minneapolis, USA and it is an accredited (we should always only go for accredited ones) online university that offers a full range of graduate degree programs from business to psychology totaling 76 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 16 certificate specializations.

What I like about Capella University is that they have 16,000 students from across America and 63 countries, so I am sure to receive a global education.

0 comments:

Post a Comment