Christmas Music | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Music

It's the time of the year to bring out the Christmas albums that are only brought out & played one week per year. Somehow, Christmas is not the same without the jingles. Only these jingles can put us in the mood for Christmas because there's no snow here. No white Christmas here in Malaysia, so boring. Bah!

Anyway, my favourite Christmas album has always been Bon Jovi's Christmas compilation released a few years back. I like rock songs so their Christmas Rock is perfect to be played on Christmas Eve night entering Christmas Day.

It's a highly carefree danceable tune.

I image if there's a chance for me to have a Christmas party in my own home, this is the album that I will be playing the whole night through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment