Spy Gadgets Make Great Gifts For Him | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Spy Gadgets Make Great Gifts For Him

Many of my girlfriends were asking me what gifts to give to their partners this Christmas and I told them, since James Bond is on the lips of almost everybody now, why not get him what all guys will like: SPY GADGETS?

Believe me, any of these boy's toys will make a great Gift for him. Even I, a girl, am amazed at the things that can be found on BrickHouseSecurity and feel like owning some of these products.

I think the
Fiber Lens Scope Viewer will make a perfect gift for him. It will bring out the voyeur in him and he'll definitely love you for it!

Check it out for yourself what it is used for *wink* *wink*

But if the Fiber Lens Scope Viewer at US$326.40 is out of your budget, the Pen Spy Scope will also make a great gift. BrickHouseSecurity is selling this at $43.50 only!

And then I saw this Check Mate Semen Detection Test Kit which I think will be a bad idea as a gift. We don't want him to use this kit on us *horror* or go around the house testing here and there *gasp* but this will still make a great gift, though only to guys who are not our partners!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment