When Weirdos Chat | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, October 12, 2006

When Weirdos Chat

Me: Sarang is "Love" in Korean.
Him: I know. Sarangey (I love you).
Me: CHOII!!!!!
Him: ..........

Him: This window is showing your name wor.
Me: Why so scary wan?
Him: Did you put your name on profile or not?
Me: I did but I changed it already.
Him: You mean that was not your real name?
Me: You know my real name wat. If I wanted to put a fake name, I'd have put a more glamorous name like Calista or Rapunzel la.
Him: ..........

Him: Where have you been lately?
Me: No where la. So busy, pangsai also no time.
Me: Is this chat window showing my real name or ID?
Him: Name.
Me: Real name or what??
Him: Boh Pang Sai.
Me: ..........

Him: Why you so negative wan?
Me: Of course I'm HIV negative mah.
Him: ..........

2 comments:

_butt said...

haha.. at least it keeps us 'human'.. :D

Em said...

Sometimes I feel like a robot.

Post a Comment