RM5,000 In My Custody For One Year | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 07, 2006

RM5,000 In My Custody For One Year

I've meant to write this ages ago but I keep forgeting and now it's more than two weeks since I have RM5K in my custody.

I can do whatever I want with this money, but I have to return the full sum to the owner by the end of September, 2007.

In "I can do whatever I want", I am supposed to invest it, to grow it, to turn RM5K into maybe RM6K, or RM10K or God willing, maybe even RM1 million.

Who knows a way to grow money? My requirements are very low:

1. No risk
2. Quick and high returns

That's all.

I can keep the profits and I do not have to share or pay interest to the owner of the money.

This is my headache. Does anyone have a solution?

0 comments:

Post a Comment