Early Morning Junk SMS | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Early Morning Junk SMS

I don't know what's the problem but seems like I'm getting quite a number of Malay SMS that I can't even decipher. I mean, I know the general meaning, but I can't make it word for word.

Those who know me, know I really hate using short forms, even in writing or in chatting. Short forms are only for self-censorship of foul words. The rest all always written in full.

This is because I believe that only the person writing it will know the real meaning of the short form, unless it is "U for You", or something as simple.

Therefore, I write everything in full to avoid misunderstanding and miscommunication.

Last night, or should I say morning at 1.01 am, I received an SMS.

Bg yub hari 19 hari bulan knh mukin nk blik sana. Bang yub nk blik bila. K. Slmat mlm! Trima kasih tlong masuk krd kt knh. Trma kasih bnyak2

I don't know if this gal mistakenly sent it to me, or simply sent it to just any number. I also want people to top up my credit lah... cheh.

It seems like a trend or something. I know a lot of friends who also received something similar, where these Malay worded SMS are randomly sent and late at night too. It's like a malady.

I myself am notorious in sending SMS messages to wrong contacts, but at least these numbers are in my phone directory!

Damn, I don't know what the world has come to. One can read alot of stories in the newspapers where girls just go on a guy's bike, go on joyrides or something and end up being a victim of some bad thingy.

If I seem like talking in circles, I did it on purpose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment