Blogging Meme | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, October 30, 2006

Blogging Meme

I saw this meme in The Reflector so I thought I'd do it, out of boredom.

1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
I'm satisfied with the look but not the content, but after a few months, the layout looks kinda worn.

2. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
I consider this blog as private, otherwise I would have displayed my name and photos for all to see.

3. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
No, in fact, it taught me a lot of bad things, especially foul words.

4. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I go surfing for blogs when I have time.

5.What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
Oh yes, I have it, just to gauge the topics readers like. Now I know what they like :-)

6. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Sometimes, but I'm always way off the mark and get disappointed hehehe

7. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Yes, it allows freedom of expression.

8. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
It was but not anymore as it's now recognised as a form of media too.

9. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
It's normal, we can't please everyone all the time.

10. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
No fear. In fact I do read some political blogs.

11. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Not shocked.

12. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
It'll be left to rot.

13. What do you like to hear? What's the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
I like to listen to all types of music. I would like to put music on my blog, but not to play it by default, but I don't know how (yet).

2 comments:

_butt said...

another tag on my list!! hehehe

hey.. for question 13 rite.. you can go sign up at lifelogger.com to upload your songs! easy! ^^

Em said...

wah _butt, I think you need to start a blog specifically for tags hehe

Thanks for the website for uploading media. I will check it out in detail later.

Post a Comment