TNB Wasted 3 Freaking Hours of My Life! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

TNB Wasted 3 Freaking Hours of My Life!

Stupid!

There was a three-hour electricity breakdown in my residential area last night from approx. 8.30pm ~ 11.30pm. That's three hours gone just like that! Imagine not being able to do anything at all, neither could I play nor work nor watch TV.

All I could do was lie in bed, under the mosquito net, to escape from the buzzing mossies in the dark. So warm, no ventilation at all.

I am a nocturnal creature and work best at night but to be in bed at 8.30pm ... geezzzz felt like a kid oni :-/

I've said it once and I'll say it again; if TNB wants to raise tariff, then by all means, do so, BUT give us the service that matches the (already high) rates, dammit!

Related post:
You Wanna Raise 12%? Well and Good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment