Sleep Fest ZZZZZZZ | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sleep Fest ZZZZZZZ

The top three sleep-inducing movies to date for me are (in random order):

My Kung Fu Sweetheart (Cantonese)
Directed, produced and written by Wong Jing. So what?
This movie is really a waste of time to watch. Really senseless and most of the time, I didn't even know what was going on.

Good Night, and Good Luck
Directed and co-written by George Clooney.
This movie received a string of movie award nominations but DUHHH political movies really are too dry for me. Black & white did not help to keep me awake.

The Da Vinci Code
Based on Dan Brown's 2003 book of the same title, one of the most widely read books of all time.
I had the intention of watching this movie with an open mind as I did not read the novel beforehand, but alas, the 2hr and 20 minutes felt like an eternity.
I also found the accent of the actress damn irritating. Lost count how many times I nodded off to sleep.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comments:

_butt said...

Perhaps reading the book itself (da vinci code) would help explain better.. I read the book, only watched the movie because of Tom Hanks.. ahaks.

Post a Comment