I'm SKED Cos I'm A...ehh.... Blogger! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm SKED Cos I'm A...ehh.... Blogger!

I do not like to touch on political, religious or other world-shifting topics because this blog is meant for light-hearted silly joke posts which I do not even claim that 100% of its contents are really from my own life.

And I know those topics are better to be blogged on by the heavyweights.

But then, recently, someone wanna clamp down on the internet wor sure I must voice my opinion as well what.

Firstly, isn't it open secret that there's a certain group of people who prowl the internet all the time?

Anyway, internet and blogs in particular provide alternative reporting, since mainstream media cannot report anything "out of line". So where do we turn to for the other side of the story? Internet, of course.

And I believe, as adults, most of us are able to evaluate the situation and read between the lines after hearing both sides of the story.

But nooooo somebody still wanna treat us like kids, just like we are not supposed to watch even a kissing scene on TV. HORROR!

I wanna say, if these people are so free to catch internet users and bloggers from freedom of expression, why not spend a fraction of that time catching people who go online to con people?

There are so many online fraud cases, and so far, have any fraudsters been successfully convicted? No, I don't think so, not even with a stack of police report against him.

And why not? That's because there aren't enough laws around to protect the victims. Is it because most of the victims are "nobodies", have no title before their names, do not hold a high position in society or do not have any political connection, etc?

I dunno, man.... seems like some people have got their priorities all wrong, just to protect a handful of people, and not all citizens as a whole.

Cheers and do not let this shadow us from fair blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment