Anything-Oso-Can.LA | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Anything-Oso-Can.LA

Image courtesy of easy.LA

In my random surfing, I came across the above website offering domain names and e-mail addresses ending with DOT LA. One would think the owners are Malaysians, but they are Germans.

Anyway, my imagination went into overdrive, so let's just for a moment pretend that the DOT LA is actually
OUR "LAH" so here I suggest a few Malaysianized domain names just for fun.

Here goes, in random order.........(feel free to add in la)

In
Manglish
me.la
die.la
got.la
bull.la
shit.la
hell.la
emo.la
cum.la
fuck.la
idiot.la
what.la
quick.la
damn.la
faster.la
screw.la
stupid.la
regret.la
dunno.la
wuteva.la
screw-it.la
talkcock.la
go-n-die.la
anything.la
come-on.la

In Malay
mai.la
jom.la
belah.la
pergi.la
betui.la

In
Cantonese
keng.la
diu9lei.la
niamah.la --> reserved for
Mr. Patrick Teoh

1 comments:

[NottY]Nee said...

OH-LA.LA ~~

Post a Comment