New Game For My Lazy Brain | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 10, 2006

New Game For My Lazy Brain

My sister introduced me to the game called Sudoku. I have known about it for a long time but have never played it before cos I heard that it could be very addictive. Even YB Dato' Seri Rafidah Aziz confessed her addiction to it. That was why I dared not play risk it.

My sis thinks I'd be good in this game. According to her, I'm good with numbers. Wahaha what a joke, me good? Me who flunked my SPM Additional Math?!? Seems like she doesn't know me well.

I have this lazy brain that I hate to exert. Whenever I need to use it, I'll get all stressed out and end up vomiting and get gastric pangs.

Anyway, I've tried playing Sudoku from
HERE and in the first game, I had two more lines to solve but too lazy to backtrack. I won my 2nd and 3rd games.

Yoohoo... beginner's luck? It's getting addictive =)

Playing Sudoku online is so much easier than the conventional paper, pencil and eraser. At least with an online game, one need not make as much corrections.

I used to play Bejeweled2 alot. It may look like a nobrainer type of game, but it actually takes a bit of brain juice to score.

It beats the lame MS Game of Solitaire anytime, which is only played when the internet is dead.

1 comments:

CS LEE said...

"kakuro" is another type of number game involving numbers, kakuro is harder compare to sudoku. try it, you might like it..

i am loving it..

Post a Comment