Stop NUDGING Me, Dammit! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stop NUDGING Me, Dammit!

I don't know about you, but I absolutely HATE! HATE! HATE! the NUDGE feature of MSN Messenger.

Maybe it's not MSN Messenger's problem, BUT the "buddies" on my buddy list, or maybe because it's ME. I don't know... I just find it ultra irritating when all I keep getting are NUDGES! What the hell is the matter? Can't people type a proper sentence anymore?

I know, I know, I can disable from getting Nudges and I HAVE already disabled it, but damn... my chat window blinks on my taskbar and upon restoring it, ALL I GET IS A NUDGE! Arrgghh

If you want to message me, just type something, even if it's just "OI" or "I despise YOU!". Don't send me a *nudge* and expect me to reply!

To get a *nudge*, is like, a person and me sitting side-by-side, and both are not talking, then suddenly he elbows me... and I ask him, "What?" and he says "Nothing." And I reply, "Then why the hell did you elbow me?" WTF, attention seeker!

And if you have entered text and did not get a reply from me, that's because I'm busy, ok? You don't have to *nudge* me after each line like this:


XYZ: *nudge*
XYZ: *nudge*
XYZ: *nudge*
XYZ: Hey
XYZ: *nudge*
XYZ: How are you?
XYZ: *nudge*
XYZ: BZ ar?
XYZ: *nudge*
XYZ: *nudge*
XYZ: *nudge*
Me: YES, I'm busy, dammit!

Well, maybe I'm busy chatting with a leng chai, but no one needs to know that. "BUSY" can cover alot of bases. hehehe

The *nudge* feature is meant to grab the attention of the opposite party, so there's no need to grab attention every second. Only send me a *nudge* if I did not reply you after 365 DAYS!


P/S: PLEASE DON'T ADD me to your buddy list as soon as you know my messenger ID, if you are not a friend and do not intend to message me even once. Is collecting buddies a national hobby now? Ya, I KNOW I can reject your request, but I hope I don't have to.

1 comments:

Em said...

Yeah, but somehow I don't feel as annoyed with YM's BUZZZZ

Post a Comment