I've Forgotten What I Wanted to Blog On! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I've Forgotten What I Wanted to Blog On!

After placing more buttons on the blog template, I've forgotten what I wanted to blog on today! Dui!

By the way, according to a friend, "DUI!" is an expression just like "doink" ... and it's not "TIU!", dirty-minded YOU, YOU, YOU and YOU! Dont ask me what lingo DUI is... perhaps it's from aBuGa ........

Anyway, I can't focus my mind... I'm in pain, period pain. Oh, the bane! Allow me to curl up in bed and maybe die from blood clots from wearing overly tight panties!

Arrghh I've failed as a full-time blogger.... now I will never be invited to a cruise holiday, new club opening, product launch or movie premier. I'll never get FREE anything! I'll NEVER be welcomed to any bloggers' gathering! *sob* *sob* *sob*

0 comments:

Post a Comment