Much Has Changed | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Much Has Changed

So much has changed since my last posts here. I have been an emotional wreck for the past couple of weeks. Mom was unwell, dog fell ill too and my relationship broke. It really hurt me a lot, unexpectedly. Although the time we spent together was not that long, it was still meaningful to me. I guess it is just my nature to invest too much emotions into relationships. 

And now, after going on that roller coaster ride, I am feeling sick myself. Trying my best not to fall but I am just physically aching all over. Could it be because my heartache has transformed into physical illness? It probably is the case. 

What can I do, what can I say? Nothing but to allow enough time to pass to heal my wounds. Things will never be the same again, I am afraid. I will never be the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment