Air Asia RM1 Low Fare Celebration | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Air Asia RM1 Low Fare Celebration

OMG, I woke up this morning to see that Air Asia's celebrating their 100 million guests flown milestone with RM1 low fare celebration! The problem is that booking starts today until 17th October, 2010 so the good dates are probably all taken since I don't have time to check my schedule yet.

Also, the RM1 fares are only available to a limited number of nearby cities, plus fares exclude airport taxes and fees. In addition, if paying by credit card, debit card or charge card, a convenience fee will be imposed. This means that at the end of the booking, it would be a lot more expensive than just RM1. Maybe it would be a few hundred bucks, maybe even more expensive than full-fledged airlines like MAS.

Travel is from 1st April to 11th August, 2011, which I do not like because it's too far away for me to plan. I'm someone who doesn't even know what happens tomorrow, let alone NEXT YEAR. LOL

Are you going to book your flights? Where will you be gong? If you are an experienced Air Asia traveller, please share your experience with me. Many friends have told me that it's worth the money but there are also a handful who tell me not to fall into the "trap". Who to listen to??

0 comments:

Post a Comment