2010 Nine Emperor Gods Festival In Ipoh | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, October 14, 2010

2010 Nine Emperor Gods Festival In Ipoh

I went to the Tow Boh Keong, the large Nine Emperor Gods temple in Ipoh, a couple of days ago to pray. I don't usually have the chance because some thing or other would happen which caused me not to be able to go.

This year, not only did I manage to pray, I also managed to get some photos of the temple, which I have never done before, even though I have been to the temple numerous times since I live in Ipoh, though not during the Nine Emperor Gods festival.

Anyway, this Festival, even though it lasts for nine days, I am only able to go once, unfortunately but luckily, I have already got all the photos I need. If I have a video camera, I would like to shoot the Chinese opera!

0 comments:

Post a Comment