Strength | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Strength

I am having such a difficult time caring for Snoopy this past two months that I pray to God for strength to pull through this period in life. I am so short tempered for lack of sleep and frustration over not having time to do my work, unable to earn as I used to and pressured by financial commitments since Snoopy's expenses increased and I know it and know that I am also making myself difficult to live with but I can't help it. Of course I feel very bad and try to change and then something upsets me and then I just snap.

Besides mental and emotional strength, I also need physical strength. Lifting Snoopy, who is 20kg the last time he was weighed, is no mean feat. It's like lifting two 10kg bags of rice. I am sure you can imagine how heavy that is!

I keep asking if this will ever end. Of course I know it will end but that would either mean Snoopy gets well completely or dies. I feel totally rotten just thinking it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment