Grounded | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grounded

It's been raining so hard since 4pm and it's now past 9pm and the sky is still pouring! When this happens, I stay home even though I use the car and would not get wet at all. It's just that all the rain kills my mood and I hate to take a dripping umbrella wherever I go. Luckily I don't have to take the bus or I really have to stay home the whole time already!

Actually, today I really wanted to go and do some night banking. I wouldn't be free tomorrow evening and it's the end of the month already. Bills have to be taken care of and I need to deposit some money into my mother's bank account. She is never appreciative no matter how much I give her and would say, "Not enough also enough lah", which if you were Cantonese, you would know the exact meaning. It means something like, "It's not enough, but what to do?" It really pisses me off because frankly, how much is enough, right?

Anyway, I guess I would only be able to do my banking after tomorrow. I hope the weather wouldn't mess up my plans once again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment