Faux Fur Hot Water Bottles | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Faux Fur Hot Water Bottles

My friend told me that hot water bottles are great to sleep with especially when we are suffering from body aches and pains at a certain time of the month! I told her that although it may be helpful, I don't want to buy one because all we ever have are those rubbery hot water bottles that come in gaudy colors! They even smell like rubber too!


Plain Grey Wolf Hot Water Bottle

Just now, when I was shown Westway - hot water bottles, I changed my mind about hot water bottles! Westway has such a cute range of hot water bottles I think that we all should have one in bed even if we do not have any aches because hot water bottles are also great in keeping us warm the whole night through!


Candy Pink Hot Water Bottle

These hot water bottles, which are covered with faux fur which can be taken off for cleaning, are currently retailing at £17.99. If not for the terribly low exchange rate of the Ringgit against the British Pound, I would have bought one for myself! I guess I am hinting VERY LOUDLY now!


Arctic Wolf & Snow Fox Hot Water Bottles

Jokes aside, do check out the range of beautiful hot water bottles from Westway. These images that I have included are only a handful of what they have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment