'Tis the Season Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, January 29, 2017

'Tis the Season Again

Yes, it is Chinese New Year once again. I've done my reunion dinner with the family on the Eve and had visited relatives just this morning. 

That's about enough time spent for this occasion. I need to get back to the computer to get my work done.....while the other people are on holiday this is the best time to play catch up!

And so, as you can see, I am home and getting work cleared. Or at least, as much as I could before I get on the train and leave Ipoh again. That would be next month, on the second week. 

Anyway, to me, whatever celebration it is, it is not a huge deal for me. It's just another day for me but I have to keep to culture and tradition. What to do? It's called filial piety.

0 comments:

Post a Comment