Planning Penang Trip | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Planning Penang Trip

Normally, when I go on a trip, I have everything already laid out for me, and I just pack my bags and go. This trip to Penang on the second week of February is different. Part of it is already planned while I have about 2 - 3 days of my own time, planning my own programme.

It is not going to be easy as I have a friend tagging along, so I have to take another person's preferences into consideration as well. This also means, I have to take it slow. I pack my days to the brim if I were to travel alone. 

Anyway, am already checking Penang State Government's website for a list of events. Not much happening on the dates I am there but I am hopeful. Let's see what I can come up with by next week, before I am scheduled to be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment