Picking Up An Instrument | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Picking Up An Instrument

I read that the way we utilize our time between 6pm to midnight can change the course of our life. This is the time that we are supposed to have for ourselves, where we are done with work at the office and before bedtime. 

Married people may not have the maximum six hours because of other commitments but single people, like me, really have no excuse not to invest these hours on ourselves. 

Even if we cannot use the full six hours, we have to spend at least 30 to 60 minutes to upgrade ourselves. And so, I have decided to pick up a musical instrument after work. 

Will that earn me money? No. Will that make me happy? It will probably cause me plenty of stress. Nonetheless, it does beat watching the TV for hours on end at night. 

In any case, I have just checked www.musicians and will decide on which instrument to learn soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment