Music Editing Made Easier | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Music Editing Made Easier

I was visiting my friend at his music studio just last week. It was an impromptu visit and I since I was already in the area, I took the chance that he would have a bit of time to spare me in between his work. 

Well, turned up he was in a bit of a rush but didn't mind me hanging around, looking over his shoulder and seeing what he does for a living. 

He was telling me about this melodyne music editor that he is currently using to arrange the music that he has recorded, lamenting that if only he found out about it sooner! 

Apparently, Melodyne can compose and arrange, reshape and alienate, mix and remix, correct and optimise, and more. Sounds like a musical genius!

0 comments:

Post a Comment