Jewelry Collection | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Jewelry Collection

My sister asked me what I would like to have for my birthday. When I was younger, I always said CASH, but lately, I prefer getting a gift. It's not that I want to use these gifts, but I want something tangible that will remind me of a certain occasion, or a person. I find that it's more meaningful. 

So, when I found out that Reeds sells Michael Kors jewelry, I was pretty excited. I understand that my sister has a loyalty card with the store, and I may even get a good price for the jewelry collection that I have my eye on. 

But then again, she may think that I am too extravagant, as it is not as though I have many occasions to wear those accessories! Hhmmm am still contemplating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment