Reading Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Reading Again

I've recently picked up a book to read again, a book that I actually bought a few years ago! I remember buying ten, or more, and this is the first one I am reading. I have read about 1/3 of the book only, and because of my travel, have put it aside again. 

While some people like to take along a book to read when they travel, I don't want the excess weight. I'd rather read from my iPod or mobile phone. 

When at home, I usually read from my bed, but I fall asleep pretty soon. So, am thinking of getting one of those comfortable bean bag chairs. Sitting up, at least I don't think I will fall asleep that soon. 

I go to furniture expositions very often, and I see that they are pretty popular. And now, to decide what color to get!

0 comments:

Post a Comment