Caught Up | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 28, 2013

Caught Up

Well, almost lah! It has been a week since I returned to Ipoh, from a 4 day trip to Terengganu and a day spent in KL thereafter. What a hectic week it had been. I was inundated with work and more work. I was overwhelmed, and had to set my schedule, according to which ones were more important. Obviously, they went according to deadlines. 

I am glad that despite playing Candy Crush Saga off and on in the midst of working, I am on schedule and by mid-day today, will wrap up everything and will have more time for Candy Crush Saga again, and my book, which I had set aside before I left for Terengganu last week. 

Ho yeah! At least a few hours of breathing space before I go around town tomorrow again. It has been awhile since I went around town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment