Moving | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Moving

A friend is moving house, and has been busy boxing all his personal effects. In fact, he asked me if I could help him out, and although I wasn't so free, I dropped by his place for awhile and did what I could. He also said he is in need of appliance repair services, as he has many electrical items lying around, that are no longer working. 

I am also in the same situation. There are so many appliances that I have, that don't work anymore, but I don't want to throw them away because they need to be repaired or at least, serviced, to work again. I know that I have already replaced them but am thinking that I could give these items away once they are repaired. 

Oh well, will look for the repair man and then get him to repaired both our appliances. Easy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment