Event Management Company | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, January 18, 2013

Event Management Company

I recently met the owner of an event management company, who is also a part time musician. He told me that it's difficult to wear two hats at the same time as most weekends, there are many events and he could only accept one assignment. I certainly understand his predicament because I face the same issue as well! 

Anyway, we got to talk about music, his main passion, and he said he is looking at a new guitar. I guess when he becomes more and more popular, he would need to upgrade his equipment too. 

I suggested he check out Ibanez Guitars at music123 because of the variety. I am sure he would be able to find something that he likes that suits his budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment