Home Improvement Decisions | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, December 28, 2012

Home Improvement Decisions

The year is closing soon and there is one more major event for me to cover. It's the 5-day home living exposition. Although I have been to many similar expos, I have never made any purchases because I cannot take time to browse the products that are put on display as I am usually in a rush. Besides, I cannot make decisions when I am sandwiched in a crowd. That's why I prefer to shop online, in the comfort of home.

Chinese New Year is coming soon and most Chinese households will be giving their homes touch-ups. Some are happy with just a new coat of paint, while some have more ambitious plans. My mom has asked for some changes to the bathroom. We have two bathrooms in our house actually, so I guess I am happy she didn't ask for renovations in both of them. I would be out of budget because I have been looking at [vanities for bedrooms].

Even with the home living exposition, which I heard would offers more than a hundred exhibitors under one roof, I would rather visit the site of Bath Kitchen And Beyond, because they have a wider selection of vanities for me to choose from. I love the fact that I can filter my search according to requirements and easily compare prices. As I am on a rather tight budget, this is really useful! 

At this point in time, I haven't decided on the style I like. Should I go for modern, transitional or even antique? Should I go for free-standing or wall-mounted? I would also need to decide on the finish. There are so many choices!

Gosh, I never realized there would be so many decisions to be made. Luckily, I have no brand preference. I guess my ultimate decision will mainly be based on the price tag, unfortunately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment