Formal Dinner | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, December 07, 2012

Formal Dinner

I am forced to attend a formal dinner next week on 12.12.12. Yes, a big day, and plenty of things are happening on that day. I took out my evening dress and it's tight. The zip doesn't reach the top and I cannot buckle the eye hook. I am contemplating if I should alter my dress, or just "cheat" for that three plus hours. Nobody can see because it would be covered by a shawl... 

Should I or should I not take the trouble??? After those three hours, I would then stuff the dress back into my wardrobe and then only bring it out some months later, if at all. Only less than 1cm to be expanded but it's a lot of work!!! 

Do or not??? I don't even know if I can do it by myself, otherwise, it is RM50 to the seamstress. And I still need to pay for my hairdo and makeup!!! 

Hateful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment