Holiday Home | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Holiday Home

It has been months since I dropped by my holiday home in Petaling Jaya. Let's see. The last time I was there was in late May, so that's more than three months ago! I don't have plans to go this month, or even next. I think by the time I do make an effort to be there, it would be at least six months lapse. 

I am worried that my sheets and bedding would need a thorough cleaning the next time I do go. Then I would need to do a lot of cleaning and airing, which i do not think I would be in the mood for. 

The reason I go on a holiday is because I want to escape from such work! Perhaps I would engage a part time maid to do the cleaning. The more I think about this, the more I like the idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment