New Dog | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 20, 2012

New Dog

My family has taken in a new dog, a female about 1 year old. It had been 2.5 years since our last dog died and frankly, I wasn't ready to keep another dog. I don't think I ever want to keep a pet. 

But this dog, she belonged to someone in the neighbourhood, judging from a chain around her neck. She was found wandering around the area for about a month, was missing for three days, and then came back. My dad decided to open our gate for her to shelter and she has decided to stay. It has been a month already. 

Although I had no intention to keep another dog, I help out with this when I can. I try to stay detached from her, but it is difficult. I am someone who is rather emotional. 

Anyway, so yeah, a new dog we have now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment