Lining Them Up | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Lining Them Up

I have been trying to line up the men that have shown interest in me, in my mind. And for the life of me, I cannot see myself getting married to ANY of them! I am single but although I should be desperate, I cannot get close to them in a physical way because they just do not appeal to me, do not excite me AT ALL. 

I know, I am not exactly good looking myself or do I not have my own flaws but these people...I would vomit if I were to have any sexual relationship with them. Well, if they do get that far and end up as my husband, that would be a natural progression wouldn't it? Worse is, if I can't even tolerate their looks, what happens if the children all bear the father's looks? 

Don't get me wrong, these are all fine guys and I like that we are friends. If they stop being my friend because of my rejection, I really would be sad. But what to do? They ask me why they are not good enough for me, I don't know what to say. It would be too cruel to tell them the truth, wouldn't it? It's not as if it's their fault.

0 comments:

Post a Comment