New Property | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

New Property

A friend in New York just wrote me an email, sharing the good news that he has acquired a new property. My friend, sometimes I think he's playing Monopoly, real life one, with the number of properties he has acquired over the past couple of years! 

He asked me to help him think of planning the layout of his property and after looking at the photos that he sent, I suggested he install a garden or backyard bridge. Actually, this is something that I have personally always wanted. Now that he has a small pond, why not be a little decorative? 

Obviously, the cost of installing one would depend on the length and design but I found out that it's not that expensive as many people thought. Some could go as low as $299 only. So affordable, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment