Partying On The Catamaran | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, May 28, 2012

Partying On The Catamaran

One of the things we did when in Langkawi was charter a catamaran and sailed into the sunset. Unfortunately, it was very cloudy that evening and obviously, there was no sunset. However, we still managed to have a great time on board the catamaran. Some of my friends brought along zildjian cymbals, and made lots of music for us to dance. 

I felt a little queasy after our BBQ dinner so I just sat by the side and take photos and shoot videos. It was actually a good excuse to be excluded from the dancing. HAHA I did, however, conquer my fears and went down for the sea Jacuzzi.... it was an awesome experience - luckily I tried it out myself! Didn't want to miss out on a good thing, did I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment