Art of Feng Shui | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Art of Feng Shui

My father has been talking about changing the direction of the main door of our house. It will be a minor renovation but the contractor needs three weeks to complete the job. I don't really like life to be disrupted like this. Plus all the banging wouldn't be good as I need peace of mind to work. 

A couple of days ago, we visited a temple and saw their dragon fountain. I am talking my dad into installing something similar instead of changing the entire front door's direction. In fact, we have even checked out a few outdoor water fountains and my dad likes the idea too. I am glad. It's a lot cheaper as well! 

Now, for my mom to like the idea as well... that would take some work on my part! These old folks are so superstitious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment