In Between Jobs | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In Between Jobs

My cousin, who is in the midst of looking for a job, has been spending a lot of time at my place. I don't mind, and in fact, I wished that he could spend even more time with my family, as he only has his dad for company at his own home.

It is surprising that although we are cousins, we don't really know each other. We are somewhat like strangers. It's delightful to learn that he has picked up drumming, but because he does not own a drum set himself, he lacks practice.

We are thinking of pooling some money together and get him his dream set of Taye Drums. We have no experience when it comes to drums, but this was the name he mentioned repeatedly, so I think they are good.

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment