Need A Short Break Badly | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Need A Short Break Badly

I have been working non-stop for the past 6+ months now without a break. Even when I went out of Ipoh, it was only because of work. I need a break so, so badly but I can't leave my work unfinished. That's just not my style. I don't mind going somewhere nearby, because one can get tired travelling. Am thinking of going to Banjaran in Tambun, which is just 20 minutes away.

I've been there a couple of times before, just for the food and visiting... but not stay. Am so looking forward to a stay, and maybe a spa!!?? Cheapest spa is RM500 or so, according to my friend. She went for it and treated her mom to it as well. She's rich and could afford it! I too will be able to afford it one day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment