Free Facial Treatment At Banyan Spa Worth RM138 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Free Facial Treatment At Banyan Spa Worth RM138

This Ipoh blog that I have been following, is giving away free facial treatment at Banyan Spa, Ipoh, worth RM138. There are five winners. I like that it is totally free, with no obligations or strings attached. It means that winners won't have to spend a single sen!

Participation is simple. Just like Emily2U and Banyan Spa Facebook Pages, then leave a comment on the blog on any post, share the giveaway post and then leave a comment on the Giveaway post, to be entered into the lucky draw.

It's very easy! And I will be joining it soon. I do need a free facial! Pimples popping up all over my face!

To participate: Click this link --> http://www.emily2u.com/emily2u-freebie-giveaway-free-facial-banyan-spa/

0 comments:

Post a Comment