Preparing For Chinese New Year | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Preparing For Chinese New Year

Actually, more like NOT preparing for Chinese New Year! This will be one of those years that I will not be doing anything special to usher in the New Year. I know, that's bad because I am not following custom, culture and tradition or whatever, but what to do? Those need time and money and I have neither to spare.

I didn't buy any new clothes again but I did buy a red t-shirt earlier that is still not worn yet, so I will wear that on the first day of Chinese New Year lah! As for cleaning, I have no time or energy for that. Thought of paying someone to do it, maybe hire professional cleaning services but better save some money as I already am over my budget for the month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment