Visit Perak Year 2012 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, December 30, 2011

Visit Perak Year 2012

It is going to be Visit Perak Year 2012 and I guess, as an event blogger, it will be an even busier year than ever! If I had thought that I don't have any time for myself now, next year will be worse! The Perak State government is targetting five million visitors in the state, both domestic and international travellers. What will they do here in Ipoh? Apparently, there are plenty to see and do. It is just that those of us who live here do not see it.

Ipoh has seen a couple of new hotels in the city, including MH Hotels Ipoh and Kinta Riverfront Hotel & Suites. Next year, we will see a few more new hotels, for example, Tune Hotels Ipoh. These hotels have changed the landscape and skyline of Ipoh and it is interesting to see how my city has changed over the past couple of years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment