Financial Stress | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Financial Stress

It's the end of the year already, as said in my previous post.... and today, I just spent a lot of money and I am not happy about it. I wonder if I made the right decision on signing up with such health and beauty packages. I am generally quite prudent but somehow, I guess it is because of age, I am more lenient when it comes to health and beauty and easily persuaded to sign up for treatment and such.

Now, the thing is, taking care of myself is not a big problem and I can manage it, although sometimes I am financially tight, some months I do better. The problem is that my mom wants the same things... but she can't afford it. And so, the burden falls on me. If it's for beauty, I can deny her, but when it is for health, I can't.

God help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment