Busy As a Bee | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Busy As a Bee

I have been so busy running around town both in Ipoh and Kuala Lumpur over the past week, I only have two days' break to catch up on blogging and other work. Phew... I feel breathless but it';s a good thing to keep moving. As the saying goes, the more we move, the more doors we open. And may I add, more windows as well!

I am burning a lot of fuel as well... but this week has been fruitful. I got to meet the 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia, YAB Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamed and his wife, YAB Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah in Ipoh. Yahoo!

Well, it's the end of the year already, I definitely hope next year will be so much better in terms of remuneration! I am running on an almost empty tank!

0 comments:

Post a Comment